Orders less 100 pounds are typically sent either by UPS, FedEx or U.S. Postal Service. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping methods. For freight (LTL) deliveries, see the Freight Delivery Guide.
Free Shipping Offer
Orders totaling $99 and over are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the contiguous United States. This applies to ground shipping only, with the entire order going to one address (free shipping does not apply to orders with items going to multiple addresses).
Custom fountains, waterwalls, and fountain replacement part orders are not eligible for free shipping. Expedited shipping charges can be obtained by calling our customer service line at 828-651-9910. All orders over $1,000 will require a direct signature at delivery.
In most cases we only charge sales tax to orders that are shipped within the state of North Carolina. In rare cases we are required by law to collect sales tax on product shipping to other states. In this event we will notify you when we process your order.
Customers Outside the Contiguous U.S.
If you wish to receive a shipment outside the contiguous U.S., please contact us for a shipping quote prior to placign your order.
Please have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail so that we can provide you the most accurate shipping quote. The receiving party is responsible for duties, fees, or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
Same Day Shipping
'Same Day Shipping' indicates that an item is in stock and will ship the same day you order it, provided your order is placed prior to 2pm EST. Please note that 'Same Day Shipping' does not mean that your order will arrive at your shipping destination the same day you order it.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Major Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- Shipments referenced in Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.
For freight (LTL) deliveries, see the Freight Delivery Guide.