In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the product(s) you purchase from Faverly, you can return or exchange most items within 14 days of receipt for a 25% restocking fee less any shipping charges that were incurred. All returned items must be in new unused condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's box. All of the products parts, accessories, registration cards, etc must be returned for full credit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ORIGINAL SHIPPING IS NON-REFUNDABLE, even if you received Free Shipping, you will be charged the actual shipping charges that we incurred to ship the item to you.
MANUFACTURERS THAT DO NOT TAKE RETURNS ARE: Campania, Adagio, Amara Expressions and Solo Stove.
Some things to consider before requesting a return
Stain colors are approximate as shown on the website - they may vary according to your monitor settings. Please be aware that due to the size and weight of some materials of the items on our site, touch up paint may be necessary. Small scuff marks and or scratches that may occur on the item are not considered damage. You may receive a sample of touch up paint with your item and additional paint can be ordered through our customer service department for a minimal charge. The touch up paint can be used prior to and after setup of the item to cover small scuff marks and or scratches that may occur due to delivery or setup.
- Contact Us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return.
- Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer's original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. You may be required to place the manufacturer's box in a sturdier, shipping quality box. You will be charged a replacement fee for missing items or no credit will be given if manufacturer cannot replace missing parts.
- Return the product via UPS or other insured shipping provider. It is recommended that you insure the package as Faverly is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price. In the rare case that we receive a return and it has been damaged during shipment from you to us, we will notify you immediately so that you can file a claim with the shipping company.
- Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number. Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE MANUFACTURER’S BOX. A box replacement charge may apply if the box is written upon.
- The Return Materials Authorization (RMA) will expire 10 business days from the date that it was issued.
- After we inspect your return, we will credit the purchase price back to the original credit card used for the purchase, minus the original shipping cost, the restocking fees and box or replacement part fees that may apply.
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for the credit to appear on your statement. We will send you an email confirmation to notify you when we have applied the credit to your card.
Refunds may NOT be given if obvious signs of use such as missing paperwork, parts, missing packaging materials, smudges or other marks indicating use, etc.
Custom Order items - such as custom sizes, built-to-order, logo/graphic items, replacement parts (replacement basins, light hoods, panels, and the like) - cannot be returned due to their uniqueness to your specific needs. Please make sure you have read and understand the Custom Order Policy prior to placing your order.
If you have any questions about returning a product, please Contact Us.
For information on returning damaged items shipped by freight (LTL carrier) please refer to the Freight Delivery Guide.