Adagio Solitude River Wall Fountain
Shown in Rustic Copper with Squared and Green Slate.
The Solitude River Wall Fountain will bring the beauty and tranquility of nature's sights and sounds into your home or office. Because of its bold presence, the fountain will be the focal point in any setting. The face of this unique fountain is highlighted with nine Soft White LED lights that bring out the stunning combination of natural slate and polished river rocks in a pebble beach tray. You may choose between the traditional look of squared edges for the hood and tray and the newly available rounded edge look. Also, pick the fountain's face. The water fountain is shipped with an EZ installation bracket for ease in installation, as well as a step by step installation and maintenance video on DVD.
The copper tray and hood are finished with a decorative brazen design then sealed with a high-quality powder coat. The stainless steel hood and tray have a natural milled finish.
The stone is hand cut and its edges chiseled or finished to perfection making the water fountain a one-of-a-kind mater-piece. Because no two stones are alike, each is an original. Therefore, each stone will vary in color, texture, and thickness (up to a quarter-inch in thickness).
The Feather Stone slate is a new lighter slate alternative. Water fountain made of Feather Stone slate features a slate veneer that weighs approximately 10 pounds (compared to its 150-pound solid slate counterpart). Feather Stone represents a new option for those looking for easy installation while maintaining quality standards. All fountains with the Feather Stone have edging that matches the color of the light hood and the basin.
Important note: Copper, marble, and slate are natural products. Variations in color and texture are expected and desirable and not a cause for return. Also, small imperfections resembling chips in marble or stone are possible but they will not affect the operation of the fountain and are not considered damage by the manufacturer.
This fountain can be customized by choosing a custom height and/or the engraving option. When you include the engraving or vinyl option on your order, we will contact you about the graphic file and mockup.
Do you want to see a mockup of your custom graphic before purchasing? Fill in this form and we'll get back to you with a visual representation of your custom fountain.
Questions about customization options? Call 828-651-9910, chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you customize your fountain, familiarize yourself with the Custom Orders process.
- Hand made in the USA
- Wall-mounted fountain
- Different face options
- Choice of rounded or squared edges
- Pebble beach splash guard tray and river rocks - adjustable splash guard hides the pump from view, prevents splashing and holds polished natural river rocks
- Watertight tray liner - heavy duty tray liner is watertight, double tested, and will not leak or deteriorate over time
- Superior water distribution system - water flows smoothly and will not clog or spray
- (9) Soft White LED lights
- Pull chain allows you to control the fountain without touching the cord (Lights and Water On, Only Lights On, Only Water On, Lights, and Water Off)
- You can add your logo, image or change the size
- Easy to install
- Warranty: 1 year limited on fountain; 1 year on pump from the manufacturer (located in the bottom of pump carton - do not discard this written warranty)
- Recirculating electric pump
- EZ installation bracket
- Polish river rocks
- Pebble beach splash guard tray
- Watertight tray liner
- 9 LED Lights (GU10)
- Installation and maintenance video on DVD
- 69"H x 78"W x 6"D
- Hanging Fountain Weight:
- Slate: 690 lbs
- Marble: 720 lbs
- Mirror: 320 lbs
- Featherstone: 230 lbs
- Ships: Common Carrier
- Power cord: 6'
- Water Sound: Medium
- Holds: 12-13 Gallons estimated
- Usage: Indoor
At Faverly our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction. We curate products carefully to offer only the highest quality products from responsible manufacturers offering warranty against defects.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, even damage to the box, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you’re unable to open the package during delivery but suspect damage, write “subject to inspection” on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process a replacement.