5HP 240V VFX Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain
The 5.1VFX 5HP Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain was designed to provide optimum performance and a stunning display for large ponds. The classic "V" fountain pattern, 9' tall x 34' wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design give a pumping rate of over 800 gallons per minute, adding maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond. It is available in a 240V, 60Hz model. The float design has a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
With an optional, low voltage, light kit (sold separately) your functional aerating fountain becomes a beautiful, eye-catching focal point that will enhance your fountain after dark. Light kit LED6C11 recommended for this fountain (not included, sold separately).
A longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dramatic "V" pattern
- Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market
- Bottom screen with 84 vertical screening bars with less than 1" gaps to keep debris out and allow for maximum water flow into the unit
- 20 running amps on a 240V circuit for low operating costs
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26"
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100', 150', 200', or 250'
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments (all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode)
- Requires minimal maintenance (recommended cleaning - the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded)
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer
- Assembled motor unit
- GFCB protected power control panel
- UV resistant high-density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length choice)
- "V" Pattern: 9'H x 34'W
- Motor: 5HP, 240V, 20 Amps, Single Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC Approved Underwater Rated Cable, 3 Wire (2 Hot and 1 Ground)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 26"
- Suggested Pond Size: 2.5 acres
- Usage: Outdoor only
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required
- Ships by:
- FedEx signature required
- Assembly required: