3HP 240V 3 Phase AF Lake and Pond Surface Aerator with Control Panel
Select the length in feet you need for the power cord for your fountain.
The 3.3AF 3 Phase High Oxygen Transfer Aerator (also called pond aerator) is designed to withstand the rigors of commercial aquaculture operations, industrial applications, and municipal wastewater plants. The pond aerator dramatically agitates high volumes of water at the surface to maximize exposure of water to the air for valuable gas exchange, greatly improving your pond or lake aeration. Typical applications include commercial aquaculture, agricultural ponds, industrial plants, municipal wastewater, and backyard ponds. This unit is typically selected for surface aeration when a decorative fountain pattern is neither necessary nor desired.
The pond aerator is a self-contained, lightweight unit that floats at the surface with a single power cord returning to shore and three mooring lines anchoring the unit. The unit is easily installed and maintained by a single person and has proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty pond or lake aeration and supplemental aeration for unique applications.
The 3.3AF 3 Phase High Oxygen Transfer Aerator comes with an all-inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. This panel includes all the best features. Included in this UL-508A, non-metallic 4x/3r panel is a true, 3 phase rated personnel protection GFI with a 30ma trip level. Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, a 24-hour time clock for the unit, and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with a wiring diagram in the door. A licensed electrician should install this control panel.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
- Efficient/low power use: highest efficiency design for low power consumption; reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit
- Rugged motor: environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks; long-life top and bottom ball bearings; flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion-resistant: superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments; all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low maintenance: clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- 30ma trip level protected power control panel
- Fully tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Warranty: 3 year
- Assembled motor unit
- UV resistant high-density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SOOW rated 4 wire power cable (length of your choice)
- Power control panel
- Owner's manual
- Power Cable Length: 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300' & 400' (your length choice)
- Power Cable: SOOW, 4 Wire (L1, L2, N, and G)
- Motor: 3HP, 208-240V, 8.4 amps, 3 Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to 3 acres (actual shape, depth, and oxygen demand should be considered)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 24"
- Usage: Outdoor
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required
LED6C11 Lake/Pond Fountain 6 Light Kit
LED6S19 Stainless Steel Lake and Pond 6 Light Kit
- Ships by:
- FedEx signature required
- Assembly required: