Control Panel Option
Control panels allow energy-saving automatic control of your unit. GFCI protection-rated, include a photo cell for use with lighting packages, and feature a timer dial for programming operation.
The 4400JF/HJF 1HP Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain is great for medium size ponds and when multiple fountain patterns are desired. It comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 5 fountain patterns for the price of one! The 5 fountain patterns range from 10' in height to 27' in diameter. With 5 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
Adding the LED3C11 Low Voltage Light Kit (sold separately) to the fountain adds a touch of class to this beautiful fountain display during the nighttime hours.
The fountain includes a GFCI protected control box with timer, GFCI protection (C-25) or GFCB protection (C-85), GFI 120V outlet for optional lights, and photocell for light operation. The photocell allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when, during those hours, it is dark, the photocell will turn on the light kit. No electrician is required to install the C-25, 120V control box with a timer or the fountain if an existing 120V, 15amp receptacle is available. It is recommended that a licensed electrician installs the C-85 Control Panel and the fountain if you plan to hard-wire the fountain into the C-85 control box.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
- 5 spray patterns
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to operate
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Reduces algae growth by forcing cells into deeper water and limiting exposure to sunlight
- Energy-efficient and cost-effective
- Helps to improve water quality and enhance the aesthetics of pond or lake
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Sealed for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Superior dependability, highly efficient, lower power consumption
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Assembled motor unit
- Bottom screen
- Power control panel with GFI Protection
- 1 piece Float
- Mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length choice)
- Interchangeable nozzles
- Owner's manual
- Motor: 1HP, 120V or 240V, Single Phase, 1750 RPM
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC Approved Underwater Rated Cable, 3 Wire (2 Hot and 1 Ground)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 19"
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to .5 acre (actual shape, depth, and oxygen demand should be considered)
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required
- Cypress Pattern: 9'H x 28'Dia.
- Linden Pattern: 12'H x 31'Dia.
- Birch Pattern: 11'H x 8'Dia.
- Sequoia Pattern: 18'H x 11'Dia.
- Willow Pattern: 9'H x 31'W
- Usage: Outdoor
- Ships by:
- FedEx signature required
- Assembly required: